Finding Amroth Castle couldn’t be easier. Take a look at the map below
Routes into south-west Wales have made travelling to Amroth very easy – usually under 2 hours from the Severn Bridge.
- Take the M4 west, then A48 towards Carmarthen
- At Carmarthen, take the A40 towards St. Clears
- From St Clears take the A477 towards Tenby
- After approximately 11 miles, take the left turn signposted Amroth
- After approximately 1 mile take the left turn signposted Amroth
- Continue through Summerhill village and turn left, again signposted Amroth
- Follow the seafront through Amroth village and you will find Amroth Castle on your left
- Please follow these directions once you leave the A477, as Sat-Nav systems are un-reliable on the minor roads in our area.