Now that winter is drawing closer, the days of warm summer barbeques and beach trips may be over for another year… But don’t let this get you down. Start planning your 2020 holiday in Pembrokeshire today!
Why choose Amroth Castle in 2020?
Our scenic holiday park is located next to our own blue flag awarded beach, overlooking Carmarthen bay. It’s easy to see why Amroth Castle is a popular beach holiday destination. Here you’re able to relax and unwind in the sun, splash around in the sea or build the perfect sandcastle before being transported back in time, while you explore the walled grounds of our castle and discover the origins which can be traced back thousands of years.
Whether you’re a family wanting a spacious setting for your beach holiday or a couple looking for a romantic getaway we have a large range of accommodations to choose from. Here at Amroth Castle we have everything from spacious seaside cottages to luxury caravans to our range of castle accommodations. There is something to suit all budgets and tastes at Amroth Castle.
However you choose to stay with us, we went to be sure that you make the most of your 2020 holiday in Pembrokeshire. So why not make use of our on-site facilities?
- Amroth Castle is home to an outdoor heated bathing pool so whatever the weather children and adults can enjoy fun and games in the water of the pool
- After a long day of exploring Pembrokeshire on your 2020 holiday, unwind at our stylish bar.
- Our outdoor patio means you don’t have to miss any of the summer heat.
- When the sun does dip out of sight, our patio is heated so there’s no need to worry about the cooler evenings.
- We also have occasional live entertainment throughout the season. From wine tasting and music to children’s entertainment and animal displays. Keep an eye on our what’s on page to catch any upcoming events of your holiday to Pembrokeshire.
What is there to do and see in Pembrokeshire 2020?
Once again Pembrokeshire is promising another action-packed year. Along with the scenery, breath-taking locations and beaches to explore Pembrokeshire has much more to offer with plenty of top local events to visit. Check out some of our favourites which will be returning in 2020…
Pembrokeshire Country Show
A firm family favourite, Pembrokeshire country show is jam packed with great attractions and events which cater to everyone. This year the show will be sporting a new showground layout in order to put connecting the rural community with agriculture, farming and food at the core of the show for 2020.
The Big Retreat Wales
Four unforgettable days to relax and recharge. A festival that you leave feeling better than when you arrive?? Sounds too good to be true right? The big retreat offers an adventure for the senses, packed with fitness classes, art classes, delicious foods, yoga and swimming all based in the idyllic countryside of Pembrokeshire.
Narberth food festival
One of the longest-established food festivals in wales, the Narberth food festival is packed with entertainment, guest chefs, workshops, masterclasses and children activities, alongside the huge collection of delicious food. The festival is a great event for foodies, fun lovers and families.