Have you always dreamt of owning your holiday home in Pembrokeshire, close to a beautiful sandy beach? With a caravan holiday home at Amroth Castle you can turn your dreams into reality – and it might cost a lot less than you think…
10 reasons to choose Amroth Castle to buy your Caravan Holiday Home
- Your holiday home will be in a totally unique setting in incredibly peaceful and beautiful walled grounds, steeped in history dating back to medieval times
- You will truly be as close as you can possibly get to one of Pembrokeshire’s best beaches – not ‘near to’ or ‘a stone’s throw from’ or ‘a short walk to’, Amroth Castle IS right on the seafront
- Friendly and relaxed atmosphere created over 50 years of being owned and run by the same family without over-commercialisation – hence why many existing owners have been with us for decades
- Excellent on-site facilities, with family friendly events and entertainment run throughout the season for the benefit of caravan owners, guests and local charities
- Complete transparency when purchasing your caravan – new caravans are sold at the manufacturer’s retail price and every cost is itemised with no excessive price hikes hiding supposedly ‘Free’ extras
- Fair and reasonable costs for all caravan owners with the following seasons fees published the previous August, and all costs for utilities, etc. passed on at the rates we are charged, with no hidden profit margin for the park
- The freedom to come and go as you please anytime between March and November – no need to book, pack or check-in
- Amroth Castle in in a prime location at the very start of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park – the ideal base to explore all the region has to offer. And close enough to enjoy all the hustle and bustle of Tenby and Saundersfoot, while also being able to get away from it all
- The reassurance of knowing who you are dealing with – Amroth Castle is not owned by some faceless corporation; we are family owned and family run
- Because as the many families who already own a Caravan Holiday Home at Amroth Castle will tell you – THERE IS JUST NOWHERE BETTER!
Something for all tastes and budgets
You can buy this new Hymer B-MC I White Line motorhome from £91,336. It’s a little small inside and you have to find legal spots to stay each night and wash out your toilets!….
…OR from the low £40,000’s you can have a large luxury holiday home in our beautiful walled park right on the beach, surrounded by Pembrokeshire’s multitude of attractions.
We regularly have caravan holiday homes for several from leading manufacturers, including Willerby Holiday Homes, ABI Holiday Homes, Swift Holiday Homes and Victory Holiday Homes.